ATC Furniture Corporation is a leading water hyacinth furniture manufacturer located in Ho Chi Minh City. ATC specializes in handmade water hyacinth furniture for indoor, outdoor and home decoration. Current domestic customers are mainly upper class and expatriates.
Future Living Studio works with ATC on exploring the potential of water hyacinth in new combinations of materials including waste material from other production processes. Water hyacinth is now redefining its identity from an invasive species to a new and high value material with potential for the Vietnamese furniture market.
Chuong Furniture is a manufacturer of wooden furniture located in Ho Chi Minh City. Chuong Furniture mostly targets the domestic market with 50% of customers Vietnamese and 50% expatriates. Current domestic customers are high-class resorts, restaurants, apartments and mansions.
Future Living Studio works with Chuong Furniture to develop a new line of modern products using sustainable and local FSC certified wood from Vietnam rather than imported wood.
Bamboo Nature is a leading manufacturer of bamboo furniture and decorative accessories. Their product line contains outdoor bamboo furniture and home decoration. Bamboo Nature is located in Phuoc Thai in the Binh Duong Province. Bamboo Nature currently exports 95% of their products. The remaining 5% goes to the domestic marke and targets mainly middle class resorts, restaurants and cafes.
Future Living Studio works with Bamboo Nature to develop new and up-to-products for the Vietnamese market, with designs utilizing material from the company's own waste stream.